In the past few days, multiple malls have put up Covid-19 alerts. This is due to visitors and staff who were tested positive and visited the listed malls. No doubt this information raises concerns among the public. Especially since all of the malls are heavily visited almost every day.
Prominent Malls With Thousands Of Visitors Every Week
It is alarming to think that each of these alerts was announced within days of one another. The malls involved are listed below:
- Sunway Pyramid Mall – One staff at Nike outlet.
- The LINC KL – Visited by Covid-19 positive parents at Trinity Kids playschool.
- KL Gateway Mall – Visited by ndividual (who was tested negative) who was in close contact with Covid-19 patient from sabah.
- Suria KLCC – Visited by Covid-19 gym member of Babel Fit.
- NU Sentral – One management staff tested positive for Covid-19.
Four Malls Are Connected Through Kelana Jaya LRT Line
Additionally, a twitter user, @christalmethhh, pointed out that four of the malls (KLCC, The LINC, KL Gateway, NU Sentral) are connected in the same lrt line. Although it is not yet proven to be the cause of the spreading virus, it is always a good idea to be extra careful when using public transportations.
Avoid Listed Places Unless Necessary
Everyone who visited these places are advised to practice constant vigilance in following SOPs. Remember to always wear face masks and frequently use hand sanitizer. Remember that an outbreak can caused by one super spreader. Stay safe and vigilant friends.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Klang Valley community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!