- 6 districts in Selangor: Hulu Langat, Petaling, Gombak, Klang, Kuala Langat & Sepang to implement MCO from 6 May to 17 May 2021
- Interstate and inter-district travel is not allowed
- Restaurants, eateries, food stalls allowed to operate from 6AM to 12AM
- Bazaar ramadans are allowed
MCO 3.0 To Be Enforced In 6 Districts Under Selangor
This just announced by Senior Minister (Security Cluster) Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob that a total of six districts under Selangor to enforce Movement Control Order (MCO) for 2 weeks starting 6 May to 17 May 2021. The districts involved are Hulu Langat, Petaling, Gombak, Klang, Kuala Langat, Sepang. This means that interstate and inter-district travel in these 6 districts are not allowed.
Following are the updated operating hours in MCO areas.
- Restaurants, eateries, food stalls & food trucks: 6AM – 12AM
- Convenience stores, clinics & petrol stations : 6AM -10PM
- Night markets and morning – 6AM – 2PM
Bazaar Ramadan are still allowed to operate with strict SOPs, operating hours remain the same – 3PM – 8PM. Closure of bazaar Ramadan will be up to the state government. Meanwhile all economic sector is allowed to operate as per usual. Social activities such as weddings are strictly not allowed.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Klang Valley community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!