As the year finally comes to a close and many of us are now making our long-awaited travel arrangements around Malaysia via Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and klia2, it is worth remembering that despite the loosened restrictions, we still are in the midst of a pandemic. Which is why while planning for your vacation ahead of Christmas, New Years or even Chinese New Year come 2022, it is absolutely paramount that you still take the current COVID-19 prevention measures into account.
Which of course means keeping TIIRS in mind wherever you go!
- T: Test frequently to ensure that you are free of COVID-19.
- R: Report your health condition on MySejahtera.
- I: Isolate if you have been identified as a person under suspicion, a close contact, or a COVID-19 positive patient.
- I: Inform the nearest health authorities if you suspect that you may have contracted COVID-19, or know that you are COVID-19 positive.
- S: Seek for medical help immediately if you find yourself COVID-19 positive.
Get tested right before you travel at KLIA and klia2!
Fortunately enough, if you’re planning to travel by air from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) or klia2, you won’t have to make a separate trip to any other clinics for your COVID-19 tests as they can now be completed right from the convenience of the airport terminals!
And that’s all thanks to BP Healthcare, who have recently been appointed by Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (MAHB) to set up designated COVID-19 screening facilities on-site, allowing travellers to obtain their COVID-19 test results at the airport in just within 3 hours.
World-class equipment to offer a broad range of testing services
Expecting to serve as many as 45,000 passengers, BP Healthcare’s robust, world-class testing facilities can cater upwards of 100,000 tests daily as international travel returns to normal. As of present, 5 testing facilities are already operational between both airports.
For those arriving in Malaysia from abroad, or are in-transit, you may visit the following locations to obtain your COVID-19 screening tests:
- KLIA: Gate G1 Level 4, Main Terminal Building
- KLIA: Gate G10 Level 4, Main Terminal Building (SG – MY VTL passengers)
- klia2: Gate P4, Level 2
For those departing from Malaysia, you may visit the following locations to obtain your COVID-19 screening tests:
- KLIA: Level 5, Main Terminal Building (near Papparich)
- klia2: Check-in counter Z1 to Z12, Level 3 Sector 2
With state-of-the-art equipment, every on-site screening facility is able to offer a myriad of comprehensive tests with minimal turnaround time, including:
- RT-PCR (Quick) – 1.5 hours (highly recommended for VTL / LTB passengers)
- RT-PCR (Regular) – 3 hours
- RTK Antigen test – 15 minutes (only compulsory for symptomatic passengers)
- Antibody IgM-N & IgG-N test – 30 minutes (optional)
Relax as you wait in a fully-appointed lounge area at KLIA & klia2
Additionally, KLIA’s G1 on-site dedicated screening facility is tastefully appointed with a number of amenities for your comfort and leisure as you wait on your test results. Upon arrival, ushers will guide you into the designated registration kiosks before you receive your swab tests.
You may then relax and unwind in dedicated lounges equipped with Wi-Fi access, portable Wi-Fi rentals, as well as telecommunication SIM cards for work or play. And should you feel peckish at any time, food and beverages will be available for sale from Sama Sama Hotel. Upon completion, your test results will be emailed to you directly and sent to your Doctor2U mobile application.
What about prices?
Prices for each individual test are listed as follows:
- RT-PCR (Quick): RM370 for Malaysians, RM470 for non-Malaysians
- RT-PCR (Regular): RM250 for Malaysians, RM350 for non-Malaysians
- RTK Antigen (15 minutes): RM100 for Malaysians, RM160 for non-Malaysians
- Antibody IgM-N & IgN-N (optional): RM90 for Malaysians, RM120 for non-Malaysians
Looking forward to making your pre-travel COVID-19 screening arrangements? For those arriving into Malaysia from abroad, you can simply pre-purchase your test ahead of time from the Doctor2U mobile App or by clicking here. As for those departing from KLIA or klia2, all you need to do is simply make your COVID-19 test purchase at the designated screening facilities upon arrival at the airport.
Special deals await!
What’s more, you can now also earn Enrich points and enjoy a GrabPay discount of up to 50% when you choose to purchase your COVID-19 test via the Doctor2U airport site by clicking here. The Enrich promotion period begins from 30th November 2021 and ends on 29th November 2022, while the GrabPay promotion period will begin from 1st December 2021 to 31st December 2021.
Win Apple gadgets or a health screening too!
Last but definitely not least, you can stand a chance to win an Apple Watch Series 7, a pair of AirPods Pro, or a FREE Basic Health Screening courtesy of BP Healthcare by joining their Snap & Win Contest!
Just pick your favourite spot @G1 KLIA, snap a pic that best reflects you, and share it with BP Healthcare and Doctor2U on Instagram and FB! And all it takes are these steps:
That’s it! The top 3 posts with the most number of likes will get to take home exclusive prizes! Contest begins 17th December 2021 and ends 9th January 2022, so be sure to join in before it’s too late!
For any further enquiries, please contact BP Healthcare via phone call or WhatsApp at +6012-6155200 (8am–8pm) or +6012-6388525 (8pm–8am), or through email at email@example.com.
Now Playing, Catch New Episodes Every Friday At 7PM
We would like to invite you to join our New Telegram Group! We will regularly post about good food, casual promos, giveaways, and interesting findings in Malaysia.