- The Baskin Robbins outlet in 1 Utama announced that one of their staff members tested positive for Covid-19.
- The said employee has not been working since October 22nd, 2020.
- The outlet has since undergone disinfection and all other necessary measures have been taken.
- For more info, see here.
Staff @ Baskin Robbins 1 Utama Tests Positive For Covid-19
Here’s what you need to know:
- A staff member at the Baskin Robbins outlet in 1 Utama tested positive for the coronavirus on October 25th, 2020.
- The said employee has not reported for work since experiencing symptoms and the last day of work was on October 22nd, 2020.
- The outlet was closed down immediately for deep disinfection.
- All other staff members who were in close contact are now under self-quarantine and are currently being tested.
- A separate new team will resume operations at the outlet only after taking a swab test and if the results are negative.
MOH To Carry Out Immediate Contract Tracing
The Baskin Robbins management urges the public to remain calm and ensures that all necessary measures have been taken. The Ministry of Health will carry out contact tracing and contact those who visited the outlet from 18-22 October 2020, if deemed necessary. You can read the management’s full statement below.
For more information, follow Baskin Robbins’ social media pages below.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Klang Valley community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!