Hello, foodies! If you didn’t already know, kombucha is all the rage now and you could say that it is the new go-to health drink. If you are looking to try some, look no further and get yours from this local brand that is selling freshly brewed kombucha that comes in six (6) different flavours! Check them out below!
B*ochPlease! Kombucha, Established in 2020
BoochPlease! was born out of a love for flavour, fermentation, and creativity. Birthed from a vision to produce top-notch quality, exceptional tasting, full-flavoured kombucha for health-conscious individuals, every bottle of Kombucha is a commitment to excellence.
At BoochPlease!, we do things slightly differently as we believe less is more. We handcraft our Kombucha using the old-fashioned way – brewing in small batches, allowing us to create delicious flavours, using unique ingredients that fit the season or our whim.
Original & Strawberry, Mint
Humble Beginning (Original) (left)
- This delicately effervescent Kombucha has a slightly tangy, sweet-tart finish that can wake up your tastebuds with or without making you pucker!
First Love (Strawberry, Mint) (right)
- First love is always special and this is exactly how first love tastes like – sweet and sour all at once! (Bestseller)
Passion, Ginger & Kiwi, Basil
Drink with Passion (Passion fruit, Ginger) (left)
- Now you can wink naturally upon drinking our sweet-savoury Kombucha, that comes with a touch of peppery ginger taste.
Green Goblin (Kiwi, Basil) (right)
- Packed with immune-boosting nutrients, this basil kiwi Kombucha won’t make you feel too full, but it will stick with you!
Pink Guava, Vanilla & Ginger, Thai Basil
Pinky Swear (Pink guava, Vanilla) (left)
- Specially handcrafted for all pink lovers, this easy-drinking mix will give you a refreshing sweet taste, much like the cool, thirst-quenching drink.
The Asian Mix (Ginger, Thai basil) (right)
- Paired with peppery ginger, the anise flavour of Thai basil gives you a highly refreshing summer sipper, making it the perfect companion to food from all over Asia.
6 Unique Flavours To Choose From
Our Kombucha is small-batched brewed and it is expected to have a minimum of 6-month shelf life to 1 year in the fridge. We highly encourage our customers to consume Kombucha within 24 hours upon opening the cap to avoid any further fermentation to take place that will result in a more acidified drink.
Benefits of Kombucha
- Can improve gut health
- Since kombucha is a fermented drink, it’s full of healthy bacteria, known as probiotics. Probiotics introduce and help propagate healthy bacteria in your gastrointestinal tract, improving regularity and overall digestion.
- Can help to boost immune function
- The tea used to make kombucha is full of antioxidants but even more, is released in the fermentation process. The powerful antioxidant punch alongside probiotics this beverage boasts provides a protective effect against chronic illnesses like heart disease and arthritis.
- Refines skin, hair, and nail health
- Kombucha has a ton of B vitamins (B1, B2, B6, and B12, to be specific), which are essential for maintaining and producing new, healthy cells.
- Kombucha can provide your skin with a vibrant glow while also reducing a host of your skin issues including acne breakouts, wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, and much more.
- Contains vitamins and minerals
- Kombucha contains small amounts of vitamins and minerals which are produced when the yeast breaks down the sugars, including vitamin C and B vitamins B1, B6 and B12.
- Helps to maintain a healthy weight
- Kombucha can be an alternative drink if you enjoy soda or juices yet are looking for a beverage with fewer calories and less sugar and to lose or maintain your weight.
Source: Fact Sheet
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Klang Valley community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!