- KL, Selangor, Johor, Penang to extend CMCO till 17 May 2021
- Kelantan will implement MCO starting 29 April – 17 May 2021
- Sabah to undergo CMCO starting 29 April – 17 May 2021
- Sarawak to undergo CMCO starting 27 April – 17 May 2021
Other 9 states to remain under RMCO
- Interstate travel is still not allowed, except for Green Travel Bubble between RMCO states
CMCO In KL, Selangor, Penang & Johor Extends All Throughout Raya
Senior Minister (Security Cluster) Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob has announced in today’s press conference that the Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) at Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Johor, Penang will extend till 17 May 2021. Meanwhile, Kelantan will undergo Movement Control Order (MCO) starting 29 April to 17 May 2021. Sabah to change from RMCO to CMCO starting 29 April, while Sarawak will remain under CMCO till 17 May as well.
Other nine states in Malaysia will remain under RMCO till 17 May 2021. All SOPs will remain the same for respective states, including no interstate travel for all states. Interstate travel is only allowed under the Green Travel Bubble between RMCO states using MOTAC approved travel agencies and vehicles. Hari Raya SOPs will has yet to be determined and will be announced soon.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Klang Valley community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!