- CU Convenience Store has finally opened its second outlet in Malaysia.
- This second outlet is located at Bandar Puteri, Puchong.
- For more about what to get at Korea’s popular mart, check out this video.
CU Convenience Store @ Bandar Puteri, Puchong Is Finally Open
Korea’s No. 1 Convenience Store, CU Mart first opened in Malaysia back in March 2021 at Centrepoint, Bandar Utama in Petaling Jaya. Slightly more than a month later, we are happy to announce that their second out is also finally open! Their second outlet is located at Bandar Puteri, Puchong!
From desserts to Korean street food snacks, there are so many options to choose from at CU Mart. It is safe to say that the options are endless and every choice you make would 99.99% be a good one! If you haven’t been to CU Mart and are keen to know what to get, here are some recommendations:
- Tteokbokki; comes in two flavours (Spicy or Jajjang)
- Bingsu (shaved ice!)
- Injeolmi Softserve
- Kimchi Jjinbbang (steamed buns!)
- Korean sausage
- Dak Gan Jeong (fried chicken!)
- K-pop Idol Sandwich and more!
Plenty Of Grab & Go Options To Choose From
Aside from serving ready-to-eat hot food at the counters, you can also find a large variety of grab-and-go options here. From lunch boxes with Korean banchan to Korean gimbap, you’ll definitely find something you like to snack on! Have you been to CU Convenience Store yet? Word on the street is that there’s always a snaking long queue so make sure you head over at a good time!
CU Convenience Store
- Centrepoint, Bandar Utama (7am – 11pm, Daily)
- Bandar Puteri, Puchong (7am – 11pm, Daily)
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Klang Valley community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!