- Lazada Malaysia ensures ample supply of fresh groceries, frozen food, and other daily necessities to meet the rising demands of the community during this Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO).
- Netizens can continue to shop for groceries, personal care products, and more on the Lazada website or on the Lazada app.
- To start shopping, click here directly.
Stay Safe, Lazada Teman You
Malaysians looking for groceries and essential items during the Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) period can breathe a sigh of relief as Lazada, the leading eCommerce platform in the country, has ensured ample supply of fresh groceries, frozen food, and other daily necessities to meet the rising demands of the community.
Over thousands of everyday essential retailers and brands are readily available for customers to browse from the safety of their homes on the ‘Keep Calm and Shop from Home’ page on Lazada at http://lzd.co/KeepCalmShopFromHome. Newly-harvested vegetables, freshly-caught seafood, garden-plucked fruits, long-lasting frozen food, cooking oils, eggs, bread, milk, and more are amongst the items easily accessible at discounted prices on the page. Other essential necessities such as face masks, hand sanitisers, household goods, baby supplies, and pet supplies are also regularly stocked up on the page during this time.
Shop All Your Essentials In The Comfort Of Your Home
Select stores on Lazada Malaysia, including Cameron Farmers, ifresh, Sejadi, and many others will also offer 48-hour deliveries to areas around Klang Valley, where the CMCO will be in effect. One of the local favourites and an MCO-veteran, Cameron Farmers, has a proven track record of maintaining nearly 100% positive rating from satisfied customers by ensuring freshness of their produce via ventilated packaging, which upon arrival on the distribution centre, will be shipped out within a few hours to customers.
In support of the community through this tough economic period, Lazada Malaysia has handpicked offers as low as RM1 on everyday essentials, such as face masks, to be featured daily from 10AM to 11.59PM on Crazy Flash Sale to ensure that online consumers can fully stretch their digital Ringgit. Discount vouchers for takeaways as well as deliveries are also available for shoppers to purchase on the page, which will help to maximise their savings when ordering from their favourite restaurants, including Dunkin’ Donuts, O’Briens, Koomi, GrabFood, and more.
This is part of Lazada’s continued commitment to ensure that the community has uninterrupted, easy access to everyday essentials online, as well as for breadwinners of families to conveniently and affordably provide for their loved ones without having to step out of their home.
Additionally, Lazada has also implemented the following strict measures:
- Frontliners’ Safety: Lazada Malaysia takes the health and safety of its employees and their families very seriously. To ensure customers’ well-being and the safety of heroes on the front lines, Lazada’s logistics staff are equipped with protective gear. They are required to undergo daily temperature checks, adhere to a stringent sanitisation process, and practise zero contact deliveries. All warehouse facilities, including equipment used, are also routinely disinfected.
- Customer Care: Customers are encouraged to place their home address for new orders during this stay-at-home period. A free rerouting service is provided under select few special circumstances for existing orders for closed-off locations, to which Lazada’s courier partners may contact the recipient for the new home address if it is within capacity. This is a free service, so no additional transactions are required. More information on frequently asked questions for CMCO deliveries are available on: https://lzd.co/deliverymco
As Malaysia’s leading eCommerce platform, Lazada prioritises the safety of its customers and employees, and encourages all Malaysians to practice social distancing and take good care of their health during this CMCO period.
Source: Press Release