- Roadblocks to increase; 80% of public sector and 40% of private sector workers to work from home
- Public transportation to limit to 50% capacity
- All businesses in the economy sector are only allowed to operate from 8AM to 8PM
- All tightened SOPs are effective starting from 25th May 2021
MCO 3.0 In Malaysia To Tighten With These SOPs In Place
Senior Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob has just announced that a few Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) will take place starting from 25th May to further tighten the Movement Control Order (MCO) 3.0 in Malaysia.
- An increase of roadblocks will be enforced at all roads
- 80% of government workers to be enforced to work from home
- 40% of private sector workers are enforced to work from home
- All public transportation to limit to 50% capacity only
- High risk places (according to HIDE list) to close effective immediately
- All economy sectors allowed to open from 8am to 8pm only
- Restaurants, hawker stalls and food trucks: 8AM – 8PM
- Shopping mall: 10AM – 8PM
- Hospital and clinics: 24 hours
- Pharmacy: 8AM – 10PM
- Convenience store: 8AM – 8PM
- Petrol Station: 8AM – 8PM
- Highway Petrol Station: 24 hours
- Night market: 4PM – 10PM
- Laundromats, self-service laundromats, optical shops: 8AM – 8PM
Stay Safe & Take Care
It’s highly advised to stay home as much as possible and only head out for necessities. Remember to sanitise your hands and high bacteria places whenever you head out. Stay safe and take care, folks!
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Klang Valley community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!