- Selangor, KL, Johor & Penang will extend till 4 March 2021
- No longer 10km travel limit for MCO states
- Other SOPs in states undergoing MCO remain the same
- CMCO will be implemented in Kedah, Perak, Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, Pahang, Terengganu, Kelantan, Putrajaya, Labuan, Sabah – starting 19 Feb to 14 March; Sarawak to continue with CMCO till 1 March
- RMCO will be implemented in Perlis – starting 19 Feb to 14 March
MCO 2.0 Will Continue For KL, Selangor, Penang & Johor
Senior Minister (Security Cluster) Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob has just announced in today’s press conference that the Movement Control Order 2.0 will continue in states including Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Penang and Johor. It will be extended till 4 March 2021.
Meanwhile, other states, except Perlis, will start implementing Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) starting 19 February till 4 March 2021. Only Perlis will be implementing Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) starting 19 February till 4 March 2021. The Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) will be updated this coming Thursday but the SOPs will be similar to the CMCO 1.0.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Klang Valley community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!