Would you try “Malaysia’s Smelliest Burger”?! That’s right, myBurgerLab has elevated the meaning of stinky by combining sambal petai and blue cheese in a burger called The Stinkbomb. The burger isn’t new, but in fact made its debut back in 2013. It has since been featured as a limited edition item every year, and this year, it will be available from 5 Oct – 18 Oct 2020!
Stinkbomb Burgers Available With Chicken Or Beef Patty
The Stinkbomb is available in two versions: The Hook, Line & Stinker (Chicken Stinkbomb) and The Stinkbomb (Beef Stinkbomb). Both are served with crisp lettuce, tomatoes, a grilled pineapple ring, and finally topped with a generous portion of blended Sambal Petai and Blue Cheese dressing.
Although I’m not a fan of petai, my first bite of the Stinkbomb pleasantly surprised me! There’s a strong petai aroma, but the majority of its flavour is balanced out by the sweetness of the pineapple slice and the funky blue cheese. It was delicious!
Other Best-Sellers You Must Try
If you’re not willing to take up the stinky challenge, don’t worry, there are other unique items you can try such as the Burger Siam and Ultraman. The Siam Burger comes with fried chicken thigh served with Kelantanese Budu Mayo and salad dressed with in-house Yuzu Vinaigrette, while the Ultraman is a flavour-bomb of fried chicken topped with Salted Egg Yolk Buttermilk sauce!
Moving on to more classic but equally delicious items are the In-N-Out Tribute and the Beautiful Mess. Paying homage to USA’s famous burger chain, the In-N-Out Tribute comes with Double Mustard Grilled Onion Beef Patties, while the Beautiful Mess is served with a cheddar beef patty topped with Portobello Mushroom strips.
Stinkbomb Burger Available At All Outlets
So, will you take up the challenge? I assure you it’s not as bad as it sounds! If you’re interested, just head on to any myBurgerLab outlet from 5 Oct – 18 Oct 2020. Enjoy foodies!
- Seapark – 14, Jalan 21/22, Seapark, 46300, Petaling Jaya, Selangor (Mon – Sun, 11am – 9:30pm)
- MyTown – G-020, G Floor, MyTown Shopping Centre, 55100 Kuala Lumpur (Mon – Sun, 11am – 9:30pm)
- Bangsar – 19, Jalan Telawi 3, Bangsar, 59100 Kuala Lumpur (Mon – Sun, 11am – 9:30pm)
- Sunway – 3 Jalan PJS 11/9, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor (Mon – Sun, 11am – 9:30pm)
- OUG – 8, Jalan Awan Hijau, Taman OUG, 58200 Kuala Lumpur (Mon – Sun, 11am – 9:30pm)
- Cyberjaya – Prima 4, Prima Avenue, Block 3515, Jalan Teknokrat 5, 63000 Cyberjaya (Mon – Sat, 11:00am – 2pm & 4:30pm – 9:30pm) Closed on Sundays.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Klang Valley community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!