Recently, many business operators and patrons were issued fines of RM1,000 for violating Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) set by the Govt. This includes failure to screen & record temperatures, social distancing, and not wearing face masks. Another thing that authorities may check, is whether you have signed-in by using MySejahtera app or manually with notebook provided.
Steps To Prove Your MySejahtera Check-In History
1. Open Your MySejahtera App
Click on the “profile” icon on bottom right once you’ve launched the app.
2. Show This QR Code To The Authorities
You will land on a page with a QR code.
Follow These SOPs
Here are is list of SOP businesses and patrons must follow:
- Check-in via MySejahtera app, or manually sign-in.
- Screening & Recording temperatures.
- Social distancing of 1-meter between patrons.
- 2-meters distance between tables.
- Stalls must disinfect regularly.
- Entrance & Exit pathways must be clear.
- Face masks are compulsory.
- Hand-sanitizers must be provided.
For more information, click here.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Klang Valley community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!