Chocolate fans rejoice! You no longer have to visit a duty-free shop for affordable chocolates, because Chocolate Museum is having a clearance sale. They have a selection from over 200 chocolates to choose from, with brands like Cadbury, Daim, Ritter Sport and so much more. The promotion lasts from now until 29 July 2020, so it’s time to get shopping!
Chocolate Museum Sale With Over 200 Chocolate Selections
Here’s what you can expect from the sale:
- Daim Mini (280g) RM20
- Hanuta Minis (200g) RM23
- Kinder Bueno Travel Selection (3440g) RM28
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Bars (180g) RM16
- Cadbury Nibbly Fingers (320g) RM31
- Reese’s Miniature Cups Family Pack (498g) RM23
- Hershey’s Miniatures (498g) RM32
- Pepero (256g) RM28
- Bounty Minis, Twix, Snickers, Mars, Milky Way (403g) RM20
- Nutello & Go! (52g) RM8
- Milka Chocolate Bar Selection RM7
- M&M Maxi Pouch (440g) RM27
- KitKat Sharing Break Time (517g) RM37
- KitKat Chunky Mix (248g) RM18
- KitKat Pop Choc (140g) RM12
- Ritter Sport (100g) RM7.50
- Nutella B-ready (88g) RM14
- Kinder Bueno Travel Selection (344g) RM28
- Hamlet Chocolas RM14
- Loacker Chocolate Biscuit (100g) RM11
- Loacker Tortina Mini Box (90g) RM14
- Ferrero Rocher Collection T-24 RM42
- Brookside Chocolates (198g) RM20
- Hershey’s Kisses (507g) RM37
- Hershey’s Nuggets (344g) RM33
- Hershey’s Choc Bar (192g) RM17
- Lindt Hello (100g) RM8
- Lindt Fruit Sensation (150g) RM8
- Lindt Lindor (387g) RM52
- Lindt Chocolate Bar (300g) RM30
To see the full catalogue of chocolates, WhatsApp 012-351 8234.
Learn Everything About Chocolates
Apart from selling chocolates, Chocolate Museum offers a ton more activities revolving around chocolates. You can expect interactive educations, chocolate-making and tasting, hand-made chocolate art and more. They are located in Kota Damansara and are open 7 days a week from 10AM – 5PM.
For more information, check out their social media pages linked down below.
Note: All photos are taken from Chocolate Museum’s Facebook.
Address: 2, Jalan Teknologi 3/5, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Hours: 10AM – 5PM (Mon – Sun), 4:30PM Last Admission
Contact: 03- 7490 4260, 012-351 8234
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Klang Valley community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!