It’s finally time to show off your singing again! Our Senior Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri just announced that family entertainment centres will be allowed to reopen on 15 July. These will include: arcades, indoor theme parks, children’s gyms, and karaoke centres.
Karaoke Centres Must Follow Strict SOP
Businesses must follow government’s order by:
- Screening body temperature
- Limiting number of patrons to allow adequate social distancing.
- Using MySejahtera phone application for registration.
- Increased disinfection of premise
- Utilizing online ticket sales
Source: Malay Mail
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Klang Valley community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!