- EMCO to be enforced in 48 localities in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor from 3-16 July 2021
- All roads in affected areas will be closed and guarded by police officials
- All residents in EMCO areas are not allowed to leave their homes, except for one person from each home to buy basic necessities within 10km of their homes
- For full SOPs, refer to MKN website here
Kuala Lumpur & Selangor To Enforce EMCO In 48 Localities
This just announced by Senior Minister (Security) Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob that most of Klang Valley will enforce the enhance movement control order (EMCO) starting 3rd July 2021 to 16th July 2021.
With the implementation of the EMCO, all roads in the areas affected will be closed and guarded by the police, he added. Besides that, all residents in EMCO areas are not allowed to leave their homes except for one person from each home, which will be allowed to buy basic necessities within 10km of their homes.
- PPR Batu Muda, Batu
- PPR Sri Semarak
- Flat Seksyen 2, Wangsa Maju
- Flat Seksyen 1, Wangsa Maju
- Kg Padang Balang
- Taman Koperasi Polis (Phase 1 and 2)
- Flat Sri Sabah
- Kampung Puah
- PPR Kg Baru Air Panas, Setiawangsa
- Flat Desa Pandan (termasuk Baiduri & Delima), Titiwangsa
- Kg. Batu Muda, Batu
- PPR Kerinchi, Lembah Pantai
- Tmn Ikan Emas
- Bandar Baru Sentul
- Hulu Kelang
- Sg. Buloh
- Bukit Raja
- Hulu Langat
- Tanjung 12 (1)
- Tanjung 12 (2)
- Teluk Panglima Garang
- Bestari Jaya
- Tanjung Karang
- Ulu Yam
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Klang Valley community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and the latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!