There’s nothing that gets us more excited than the opening of a brand new place to explore. Great news, folks! This gigantic mall by Pavilion Group has finally announced its opening date and it’s coming way sooner than we expected!
Pavilion Bukit Jalil Set To Open Its Doors On December 3, End Of This Year
Pavilion Bukit Jalil will be welcoming shoppers for the on the 3rd of December 2021, in conjunction with the year-end festive celebrations. The mall is set to be the largest fully integrated regional lifestyle mall in the Southern Corridor. It spans five retail floors with a total of 1.8 million square feet of retail space.
Here is a sneak peek of what you can expect in Pavilion Bukit Jalil:
1st International Flagship Stores in Malaysia
- Tianyue Teajoy: First flagship Chinese Tea Store in Southeast Asia
- LOHAS: First flagship pottery store in Southeast Asia
New Concept Stores in Malaysia
- Goodnite: Largest mattress manufacturer in Malaysia
- MR. DIY and MR. TOY: 2-in-1 concept store families
- HOHM: Largest home essential products concept store
Biggest Outlet in Malaysia
- Shiseido Ginza Tokyo: Offers its widest selection of skincare, makeup and fragrance
- The Coffee Academics: World-renowned leading purveyor and roaster of specialty coffee in Asia, all the way from Hong Kong
- Christine’s Bakery: Serving fragrant-from-the-oven breakfast favourites all day from scrumptious sandwiches, to-go bites, burgers to its specialty hand-crafted bagels with a wide variety of stuffing combinations.
- Habib Jewels: Offers exclusive world-class jewellery that are uniquely different at honest and fair prices
Other F&B stores you can expect here are Din Tai Fung, Artelier Coffee, Dragon-i, CO2 Coffee Bar, Dubuyo Mini, Gong Cha, Inside Scoop, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Madam Kwan’s, Moonlight Cake House & Café, Nanyang Café, Putien, Salon Du Chocolat, Sushi Zanmai.
Besides, new large event spaces such as the 28,000 square feet covered outdoor Piazza as the epicentre for outdoor entertainment and events; the Centre Court to host grand festivities and launches. Meanwhile, there will also be a 47,000 square feet Exhibition Centre as the preferred venue for consumer fairs.
If you didn’t know, there’s also a new flyover recently launched by Pavilion Bukit Jalil as part of a master plan to increase accessibility and convenience. It includes a 100ft road, widening of roads to 6 lanes, new U-turns, an underpass, and a tunnel access to the upcoming mall’s basement carpark.
Can’t Wait For This To Open
We honestly can’t wait for this to open in three month’s time! Hopefully all will be well by the time Pavilion Bukit Jalil opens its doors. Tag your shopping buddies in the comments below to spread the good news!
Now Playing, Catch New Episodes Every Friday At 7PM
We would like to invite you to join our New Telegram Group! We will regularly post about good food, casual promos, giveaways, and interesting findings in Malaysia.