- Businesses slowly reopen in Sunway Pyramid as 11 business sectors are allowed to operate starting 16 Aug
- Vaccinated individuals with at least ONE dose of any KKM registered vaccines are allowed into the mall
- On par with that, the same individual also must not have any COVID-19 symptoms & have not been in contact with any COVID positive patients
With the recent announcement by the government on the relaxation of SOPs for Phase One states of the NRP in Malaysia, many malls and businesses have since reopen in the Klang Valley. If you didn’t know, the relaxation only applies to Phase One states with at least 50% of adult population fully vaccinated.
Those With At Least ONE Vaccination Dose Are Allowed Into The Mall
No surprise that Sunway Pyramid recently posted on their social media pages stating that they’re slowly opening up once again. Following the announcement, several requirements have to be fulfilled beforehand in order to enter into the mall.
The necessary requirements are as follow:
- Free from COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, sore-throat and muscle ache
- Have not been in contact with any COVID-19 positive patients, and is not required to be in quarantine or has completed the required 14-days quarantine period.
- Did not travel out of the country in the past 14 days.
- Have been vaccinated with at least one (1) dose of any KKM registered vaccines, and is of low-risk status with no symptoms on the MySejahtera App.
The requirement for vaccinated individuals are different here. As seen from other places, they require individuals to be fully-vaccinated with two doses with a 14-day or 28-day duration from the second vaccination date, depending on the type of vaccination.
Head Out Only When Needed
Even though businesses across the city have open up, do continue to stay home and only head out when necessary. Remember to have your face mask on at all times and to sanitize your hands frequently. Stay safe and take care, folks!
Now Playing, Catch New Episodes Every Friday At 7PM
We would like to invite you to join our New Telegram Group! We will regularly post about good food, casual promos, giveaways, and interesting findings in Malaysia.