- Touch ‘n Go RFID users can now enjoy a card-free and mobile-free fuelling experience at selected* Shell stations with Touch ‘n Go RFID Fuelling pilot programme.
- This pilot programme will run for one month from 13 July 2021 to 12 August 2021.
- The selected* Shell stations in Klang Valley are located at Bandar Sri Menjalara, Mint Hotel, NKVE Damansara, Taman Connaught and Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI).
- For more info, read here.
RFID Fuelling Pilot Programme Begins On 13 July 2021
Touch ‘n Go (TNG) and Shell Malaysia collaborates to enable fuel payments at Shell using the TNG RFID tag. In Touch ‘n Go’s RFID Fuelling pilot programme launching on 13 July 2021, customers who have registered for the pilot programme will be able to pay for fuel at petrol bays using the TNG RFID and eWallet. Plus, these users will be receiving an incentive of up to RM20 TNG eWallet credit.
Launching at five (5) Shell stations in Klang Valley, below are where you can fuel with TNG RFID;
- Shell Bandar Sri Manjalara
- Shell Mint Hotel
- Shell NKVE Damansara
- Shell Taman Connaught
- Shell Taman Tun Dr Ismail
RFID fuelling allows the user to pay for fuel using the RFID tag instead of having to access your mobile phone or use your card. According to TNG eWallet, this new payment option is cardless, contactless, and also makes it a cashless transaction.
Here’s How You Can Get RM20 Cashback
Step 1: Make at least 2 Touch ‘n Go RFID Fuelling transactions with a minimum spend of RM10 each between 13 July 2021 and 12 August 2021.
Step 2: Share your experience with us through a simple survey via email by 15 August 2021.
For more info, visit this webpage.
How To Activate RFID Fuelling
Check out this video here to find out how you can activate RFID fuelling at Shell.
Source: Soya Cincau (Website)
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Klang Valley community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and the latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!