- Commemorate Mother’s Day with an array of Airbnb Online Experiences, including making Japanese Mochi, learning the art of brewing Japanese tea and more
- Select private bookings and request specific dates for hosted activities with friends and families
- Personalise gifts for moms with original collage art, homemade food, and more
Celebrate Mother’s Day A Little Differently This Year With Airbnb
Given the current reality in these unprecedented times, Airbnb recognises Mother’s Day this year may feel different. Whether your mom lives in another country, another state, or down the street, Airbnb has tailored a collection of Online Experiences for all those planning the perfect day for mom. Guests can choose from a collection of Online Experiences that allow you to connect with family and friends virtually and find meaningful ways to celebrate the mothers in your life from a distance.
Online Experiences offer guests unique opportunities to shower mom with affection this month, even if physically separated. Tap into your creative side with DIY gift ideas taught by expert hosts, including composing a world through collage art and making the delicious Japanese Mochi. Or, gather loved ones to make the perfect Chinese steamed bun or learn how to brew Japanese tea alongside mom. Other Online Experiences include:
- Soundbath Meditation with a Singapore DJ (Singapore)
- Easy Balinese Vegetarian Home Cooking (North Denpasar, Indonesia)
- Private One-One Yoga for you/your Family (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Japanese Food Art: Cute Cartoon Lunch (Shinjuku City, Japan)
- Bring the Flavors of India to Life at Home (New Delhi, India)
- Family Magic Show and Magic Lesson (Chiyoda City, Japan)
- Pancake Flip-Along for a Good Cause (San Francisco, California)
- Mind & Body MasterClass with an Olympian (Frisco, Texas)
To celebrate the special mothers in your life, guests can opt for private-bookings, all from the comfort and safety of home. Experiences for Mother’s Day are now available at airbnb.com/online-experiences and are led by expert hosts from various cities across the world, including Gold Coast, New Delhi, Singapore, California, Chiyoda City, and more.
Source: Press Release
Hello, there! Being a part of the F&B community, we believe that it is important to help each other during this pandemic, and beyond. Now, you can support local eateries across Penang and Kuala Lumpur by ordering directly from them via phone call, WhatsApp, and Facebook Messenger. These eateries offer in-house food delivery and takeaways. Search for “Foodie Plus” on App Store.
Download FOODIE+ for free here
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Klang Valley community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!