The time has come for one of the most celebrated festivals in Malaysia, the Chinese New Year! Bet there are so many things to prepare – house decor, clothes, CNY’s eve meal. But, let’s not forget that this spring festival is also about sharing blessings and prosperity. Be it in the form of Angpao, oranges, or even cookies. While we’re at it, here’s an easy Butter Honey Caramel Cookies recipe that’s perfect for gift-giving this CNY!
A Golden Twist That Will Make Your CNY Baked Goods Better
Want to know a secret on how to make scrumptious cookies and cakes? It all lies in the ingredients. This festive season, let’s elevate and amplify the flavours with real butter to achieve the ultimate golden indulgence! Pst, we have just the right product for you.
Anchor Pure New Zealand Butter: Pure Butter, A Golden Indulgence
Anchor Pure New Zealand Butter, loved by chefs around the world! From sauces to sweet baked goods, it just adds that pure, rich and smooth flavour to your every menu. We just gotta say, it works like a charm! Plus, it’s made with milk from pasture-grazed cows in New Zealand. You can expect this gorgeous golden yellow butter to have a creamy texture that easily melts in the mouth. Simple ingredient, yet pleasing to the tastebuds.
So, here’s an easy recipe to indulge in a buttery golden experience using none other than Anchor Pure New Zealand Butter, a true butter that’ll give the greatest golden indulgence.
Butter Honey Caramel Cookies Using Anchor Pure New Zealand Butter:
A. Cookie Dough
- 205g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 30g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 110g icing sugar
- 3 nos egg yolk
- 400g low protein flour
- 50g ground almond flour
B. Honey Caramel Topping
- 45g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 70g Anchor Whipping Cream
- 110g almond slices
- 50g sugar
- 20g honey
- 20g glucose
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Mix Anchor Unsalted Butter with icing sugar in a mixing bowl. Beat until light and fluffy.
3. Mix the egg yolk and Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk, and slowly pour bit by bit into the butter mixture.
4. Sift in the low protein flour and ground almond flour and mix until dough is formed.
5. Line the baking sheet on a 28cm x 28cm tray and press the dough as a base.
6. Poke the dough with a fork and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and turn down the heat to 165°C.
7. In a pot, put the Anchor Unsalted Butter, Anchor Whipping Cream, sugar, honey and glucose. Cook to a 115°C.
8. Add in the sliced almonds and stir evenly.
9. Pour the almond sugar mixture onto the cookies and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes more at 165°C.
10. Let it cool on the cooling rack before dividing them into small rectangular pieces.
Double Up Your Golden Experience!
This Golden Experience doesn’t end there, foodies. Stand a chance to win prizes worth up to RM62,888 through Anchor Butter Chinese New Year Contest happening from now until 31st January 2022.
- Purchase a minimum of RM30 receipt worth of Anchor Butter products from any participating stores.
- Log onto the Anchor Golden Indulgence Contest here or scan the QR code provided.
- Fill up the contest participation form.
Enjoy A Meaningful Chinese New Year With Loved Ones
Nothing beats rich and creamy butter cookies baked with love. Hence this Chinese New Year, let’s double up your buttery golden experience by sharing these cookies with your loved ones.
As online shopping is booming nowadays, get your Anchor Pure New Zealand Butter from Shopee, Lazada or any nearby ingredient stores. Before you scurry off to try this recipe, check out more easy and fun recipes using Anchor Pure New Zealand Butter on Anchor Food Professional’s Facebook and Instagram! That’s all, happy cooking!
Anchor CNY Contest: Register Here
Contact: 1-800-88-3122 | email@example.com
Now Playing, Catch New Episodes Every Friday At 7PM
Track your parcel: https://trackie.my
We would like to invite you to join our New Telegram Group! We will regularly post about good food, casual promos, giveaways, and interesting findings in Malaysia.