Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob has just announced in today’s press conference that citizens are allowed to attend Liga Super Malaysia football matches in stadiums, starting April 1st. The top-division football league in Malaysia will act as a trial run before other events in sports stadiums are allowed.
SOPs For Liga Super Malaysia Football Matches
- CMCO States: 10% capacity or 2000 people (whichever is lower).
- RMCO States: 25% capacity or 8000 people (whichever is lower).
- Only online-tickets for sale.
- Audience must remain 1.5m – 2m distance from each other.
- Physical distancing when queueing into stadium must be adhered to.
More SOPs will be announced by the Ministry of Youth and Sports (KBS) and Ministry of Health Malaysia (MKN) in the coming days.
Updated List of States Under CMCO and RMCO
The status’ listed below is valid from 19 March – 31st March 2021:
- Kuala Lumpur
- Kedah (except Kuala Muda and Kulim)
- Negeri Sembilan (except Sarawak)
- Including the rest of the states in Malaysia.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Klang Valley community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!