School is back and we know you parents out there have your hands full between taking care of and feeding their kiddos, especially their growing teens. That’s why we’ve got you covered with these super simple (yet delicious) recipes that you can recreate for a scrumptious and healthy meal for your little ones. Recipes so easy, you can even get them helping out in the kitchen. Best of all, it’s made using something we all have in our kitchen – Ayam Brand Baked Beans!
Simple Recipes For You And Your Kids Using Ayam Brand Baked Beans
These are not your average beans on toast or beans with just eggs— your kiddos will be delighted with these taste sensations. We are also adding Ayam Brand Chilli Saba in some of the recipes for an added kick. For a non-spicy version, you can choose Ayam Brand Saba in Olive Oil! Saba contains 50% more Omega than tuna.
Recipe 1: Baked Bean Pita Bread Sandwich
Sandwich is stuffed with Ayam Brand Baked Beans and Chili Saba as well as ooey-gooey mozzarella cheese— all in a perfect pita pocket. Making this a yummy and mess-free sandwich for your kiddos to munch on! Psssst… For a less spicy version you can Ayam Brand Saba in Olive Oil or Ayam Brand Saba in Mayonnaise too!
- 425g Ayam Brand Baked Beans Light
- Ayam Brand Chilli Saba
- 1 Pita Bread
- 50g Mozzarella cheese
- Parsley leaves
- Grill Pita Bread and cut into half.
- In a bowl, mix well Chilli Saba dan Ayam Brand Baked Beans Light.
- Stuffed into the Pita Bread.
- Top with cheese and parsley leaves.
- Microwave for 2 mins and ready to serve!
Recipe 2: Cheesy Baked Bean Potato Tart
Next up, this is a bite-size and savoury Cheesy Baked Bean Potato Tart that’ll be the ultimate treat for when they’re back from school. Your little ones will have oh-so much fun putting this recipe together!
- 425g Ayam Brand Baked Beans Cheese
- Ayam Brand Whole Kernel Corn
- 2 potatoes thinly sliced
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Parsley leaves
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Mozzarella cheese
- Squeeze the excess water from the potatoes and season with black pepper, salt and parsley leaves. Crack an egg and mix well.
- Put the potatoes into a tart mold and press to make a bowl-like shape.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
- Add 2 tbsp of baked beans, sweet corn and Mozzarella cheese into the potato bowl.
- Bake again at 180°C for 10 minutes. Serves hot.
Recipe 3: Easy Baked Beans ‘Kacang Pool’
This is a dish that’s packed with flavour and zing! The “Kacang Pool” is a delicious concoction of Ayam Brand Baked Beans and Sardines, blended all together with spices, topped with a runny egg and served with warm bread.
- 425g Ayam Brand Baked Beans
- Ayam Brand Sardines in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp ginger
- Black pepper & salt, to taste
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp fennel powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Raw onions
- Fried egg
- Drain the baked beans and rinse with water.
- Mashed the baked beans to turn into paste, leaving some unmashed baked beans for texture.
- Blend onion, garlic and ginger.
- In a pan, add oil and butter and let the butter melt completely.
- Saute the blended ingredients until fragrant.
- Add the spices into the pan and stir until mixed well.
- Then, add sardines until cooked through.
- Add the pureed baked beans into the pan.
- Add some water and stir to boil.
- Add black pepper and salt to taste.
- Serve with ingredients listed.
Recipe 4: Baked Beans with Saba Pizza
Lastly, this is a recipe that’ll make them the coolest kids in the cafeteria— Baked Beans Saba Pizza! It’s healthy, delicious and so much fun to make. With this, we’re trying the all new Ayam Brand Organic Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce
- 230g Ayam Brand Baked Beans Organic
- 2 tbsp Ayam Brand Chilli Saba
- 2 Paratha
- 2 cheese slices
- 2 eggs, beaten with pinched of parsley leaves
- Mozzarella cheese
- Put a slice of cheese in the middle of roti paratha.
- Roll all sides to match the square cheese shape.
- Arrange Ayam Brand Chilli Tuna and add Ayam Brand Baked Beans Organic.
- Pour the egg and top with Mozzarella cheese.
- Airfry at 180°C for 13 minutes. Ready to serve.
Happy tummies all thanks to Ayam Brand!
Baked beans provide fiber and plant-based protein. They are also a super amazing source of thiamine, zinc, and selenium, which support energy production and great immune function. Meanwhile, Saba and Tuna are some of the more omega-3 packed fishes. They support healthy skin, hair and most importantly brain function.
Which Recipe Are You Most Excited To Try Today?
There you have it – four easy baked beans recipes you can make for your kiddos to pack in their lunchboxes. These recipes are great for back-to-school lunches or even as a tea time snack while watching their favourite after school shows! Happy cooking, foodies and mini-foodies!
Ayam Brand Baked Beans are available at most participating retail outlets. You may also visit Ayam Brand Official Store to enjoy special promotions and gifts!
READ Award-Winning Japanese Chain Run By Japanese Chefs In KL Serves Authentic Okonomiyaki, Teppanyaki & More
Check out our documentary series – Foodie Originals
We would like to invite you to join our New Telegram Group! We will regularly post about good food, casual promos, giveaways, and interesting findings in Malaysia.