- You can now register* yourself for the Covid-19 vaccine via the MySejahtera app.
- Ensure all of your personal details are correct before confirming.
- Make sure to update your MySejahtera app before registering.
- Source: Sin Chew Daily
*Disclaimer: News outlets report that this added function is currently available to iOS and Huawei mobile users, Android users will have to wait for the update.
Covid-19 Vaccine Registration via MySejahtera (Here’s How)
The MySejahtera app has now added the Covid-19 vaccine registration function. You will need to update your app in order to be able to register for the vaccination. The National Covid-19 Immunisation Programme is now under Phase 1 and the Ministry of Health will notify you when it is your turn to get the vaccine.
For more information on the Covid-19 vaccine, please refer to this website.
Step 1: Update your MySejahtera app and lookout for the “Covid-19 Vaccination” icon on your app
Step 2: Look for “Vaccine for XXX”
Step 3: Verify your personal information before clicking the “Submit” button below
Step 4: Wait for the MOH to notify you when it is your turn for the vaccine
The National Covid-19 Immunisation Programme has three (3) phases;
- February to April
- Applicable to frontliners/ frontline personnel
- April to August
- Applicable to remaining medical stuff and high-risk groups
- May 2021 to Feb 2022
- Applicable to adult population aged 18 and above
For more information, please visit https://www.vaksincovid.gov.my/.
Source: Sin Chew Daily
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Klang Valley community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!