- Korea’s No.1 Convenience Store, CU, will be opening five (5) more outlets in Klang Valley.
- The new locations are at SS15 (Subang Jaya), IOI City Mall, 1 Utama, The KL Clinic (Rohas Perkasa), and Desa Petaling.
- For more info, make sure you follow this page.
CU Convenience Store To Open 5 More Outlets In Klang Valley
CU Mart is Korea’s No.1 Convenience Store and its with good reason. CU is a one-stop convenience destination because it has everything you could possibly need! From ready-to-eat food to daily essentials, you can find anything here! But, we can all agree that we go here mostly because of the Korean street food!
Here are some recommendations on what to get:
- Tteokbokki; comes in two flavours (Spicy or Jajjang)
- Bingsu (shaved ice!)
- Injeolmi Softserve
- Kimchi Jjinbbang (steamed buns!)
- Korean sausage
- Dak Gan Jeong (fried chicken!)
- K-pop Idol Sandwich and more!
Korean Street Food Snacks That You’ll Love
5 New Locations To Open Soon
CU Convenience Store is set to open at five (5) more locations in the Klang Valley. Other media have reported the these five (5) outlets are at;
- SS15, Subang Jaya
- 1 Utama
- Desa Petaling
- The KL Clinic (Rohas Perkasa)
- IOI City Mall, Putrajaya
Although the official CU Malaysia Facebook page has yet to announce these new locations, make sure you keep an eye out for their opening so you can visit!
Source: 我爱大马美食 I Love Malaysian Food (Facebook)
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Klang Valley community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and the latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!