It was just announced that KL, Selangor, Penang and Johor will be implementing the Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) starting 5th March 2021. Here are a couple things to take note of while we enter a new phase of CMCO this Friday.
SOPs To Take Note Of During CMCO:
- Inter-district travel is now allowed in all states, except Sabah. Meanwhile, interstate travel is still not allowed in Malaysia. *Travel between KL & Selangor is allowed as it is considered a single zone.*
- Formal and informal events such as banquets, religious ceremonies, anniversary, birthday parties, social gatherings are allowed, with SOPs in place
- All social and business functions, as well as MICE industry can carry out but with only 50% of total space can be occupied
- Recreational parks and places, including zoos, theme parks, edutainment centres, museums, can now operate
- Spas, reflexology centres and manicure & pedicure centres can now operate
- Cinemas can operate
- All permitted businesses during the CMCO can operate from 6AM – 12AM daily
- Dine-in is allowed at maximum capacity in eateries but with 1 meter of social distancing in place
- Number of passengers in a single vehicle depends on number of seats in a vehicle
For more detailed SOP, you head to the MKN website for the full break down.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Klang Valley community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!