As the Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin has announced a two weeks Movement Control Order (MCO) in 6 states in Malaysia, starting from 13 Jan to 26 Jan 2021. Here are the full detailed standard operating procedures to take note of for everyone.
SOPs To Take Note Of During The MCO:
- Social activities, including meetings, seminar, celebratory activities leading to Thaipusam & Chinese New Year, sports & recreational activities are not allowed
- Inter-district and inter-state travel are not allowed
- Travel is now restricted to 10km-radius from your house
- Only 2 from the same household are allowed to go out (in the same car)
- Roadblocks will be held starting 12:01 on 13 Jan 2021
- Only takeaways and delivery are allowed; dine-in no longer allowed
- Supermarkets, clinics and banks are allowed to continue to operate as per usual
- Essential economic sector that is allowed to operate as per usual: manufacturing & production, construction, essential services, trade & distribution, agriculture & commodities
- A detailed list of essential services will be released by the Ministry Of International Trade & Industry (MITI) soon *Update: Check out the full list here*
- Non-essential services and sectors are enforced to work from home
*Update: For full operating hours of all essential services, read F&B Industry Allowed To Operate From 6am to 8pm For States Under MCO 2.0
Stay Safe & Stay Home
There you have it! We’ll continue to keep updating on more detailed SOPs as we head into this second phase of MCO. Take care and stay home, peeps!
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Klang Valley community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!