With the enforcement of MCO 2.0 starting from today until 26 January 2020, many will have to work from home again. Yet those who are permitted to go to work, especially in Petaling Jaya, take note. Police have set up 7 roadblocks around the district, including the road from Sungai Buloh to Kota Damansara.
Police Have Set Up 7 Roadblocks Across Petaling Jaya
According to the information released by Polis Daerah Petaling Jaya, 7 roadblocks have been set up at various Petaling Jaya entry and exit points. They have taken effect from 13 January 12 a.m., and will continue until 26 January 2021. So here’s the list of roadblocks:
Roadblocks in Petaling Jaya:
- Entry to Persiaran Mahogani Seksyen 9 Kota Damansara
- Persiaran Jati Seksyen 8 Kota Damansara
- Persiaran Sungai Buloh (TSB)
- Damansara Toll- Entry to Bayu Puteri near PKR Damansara Office (Tropicana)
- At the traffic light of PJU 8/1 Damansara Perdana
- LDP exit to Mutiara Damansara/ Damansara Perdana
- Road closure of Jalan 5/46 Gasing Indah
Those who are travelling on the road, do adhere to the passenger limit. Only 2 passengers from the same household are allowed in one vehicle. With that being said, stay safe and adhere strictly to the SOP. Let us all do our part in curbing the pandemic, that’s all, buh bye!
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Klang Valley community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!