Some of you may be familiar with a stall in Bangkok that serves this amazing Thai Style Crab Fried Rice but if you’re not, you can read more about it here. Since none of us are able to travel at the moment, you can bring this famous fried rice to the comfort of your own home.
Bring The Famous Bangkok Crab Fried Rice To Your Home
You Will Need:
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 egg
- 2 cups of cooked and cold rice
- 1/2 cup of boiled crab meat
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of squid sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper
- 1 stalked of thinly sliced spring onion
- Sprinkle of Thai chili powder
- Heat the oil in a wok with medium heat then add in the garlic and sauté until its slightly golden brown. After that, add in the egg and stir fry it
- Add in the rice and crab meat then sauté
- Add in the squid sauce, soy sauce, sugar, and white pepper. Sauté until everything is mixed perfectly
- Then add in the spring onion and sauté for a bit before turning off the heat.
- For garnishing, sprinkle some Thai chili powder with a wedge of lime and some bird’s eye chili (cili padi)
To serve your dish just like the picture, fry an additional egg then add in more crab meat
The original recipe was posted by Fizalgk
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Klang Valley community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!