A hot bowl of soup noodles is exactly what we crave when our tummy needs a warm hug. And there’s no one who does noodle soup better than the Vietnamese. While most of us may have had our fair share of Pho here, bet you haven’t tried it with premium wagyu beef slices!
Super Saigon Levels Up Their Pho By Serving It With Premium Wagyu Beef!
Super Saigon brings on their A game by introducing their signature Pho noodles paired with melt-in-your-mouth Premium Wagyu Beef imported from Australia! Rice noodles with heaps of herbs and sprouts are drenched in aromatic beef broth that has been boiled for over 8 hours. The wagyu beef slice is served on top of piping hot soup for that perfect medium rare finish.
Besides their Premium Wagyu Beef Pho, there are plenty of other pho options here for you. Choose from beef, chicken, beef & chicken combo or even vegetarian pho to suit your taste. If you’re a meat lover, you definitely can’t miss out on their Special Beef Combination Pho. Topped with beef balls, tripe and tendon – change it up by pairing it with springy egg noodles for extra slurp action!
One thing you can count on having at Super Saigon is the authentic pho experience. Give your usual pho an extra kick by adding in their house-made Authentic Vietnamese Sate Sauce. Made with over 10 ingredients – this rich paste certainly packs a punch in its flavour! After that, simply dip the side of golden crisp cakoi into your pho soup. As strange as it may seem, the cakoi drenched in the flavourful soup may be the next best thing to their pho.
Pair Your Pho(s) With Amazing Sides And Desserts
Moving on, you won’t want to miss out on their sides and desserts as well. How can you not have spring rolls when dining here?! Get a bite of Super Saigon’s Crispy Spring Rolls that comes in 3 different flavours. It’s best to enjoy it the authentic way – wrap the crispy fried spring roll first with lettuce and mint leaf then dip it into their tangy sauce. It’s a game-changer!
End your meals with a little something sweet with their house-made dessert and drinks. Don’t miss out on their soft and silky Flan-Creme Caramel. This creamy and smooth dessert will have you going back for more after each spoonful. One might not be enough! Also, their latest Lotus Biscoff Iced Coffee and Coconut Coffee made using Vietnamese coffee is a must-try for coffee lovers.
Deliciously Addictive Desserts To End With Yum Thong Sui
Still have the appetite for more? Then you have got to try this range of local desserts at Super Saigon too. Yum Thong Sui serves up all your favourite local desserts in convenient takeaway cups so you can enjoy it at home too! Take your pick from your favourites such as Milk Jelly Longan, Sea Coconut, Soya Jelly Longan or even Longan Golden Jelly!
Enjoy A Spread Of Pho & Vietnamese Cuisine At Super Saigon Today
Now you know where to head to whenever you’re craving for some good Vietnamese food! They have weekly and monthly promos you can lookout for too – *50% discounts on Vietnamese coffee or even *RM1 pho on your second bowl! Jom, it’s time to enjoy a feast filled with delicious pho, spring rolls and more at Super Saigon.
- TTDI, 28, Jalan Datuk Sulaiman, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur | 10AM – 10PM (DAILY)
- Sri Hartamas, 2 Jalan Sri Hartamas 8, Sri Hartamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur | 10AM – 10PM (DAILY)
- Ampang, 34, Persiaran Ampang, Desa Pahlawan, 55000 Kuala Lumpur | 10AM – 10PM (DAILY)
- Bangsar, 75, Jalan Bangkung (Off Jalan Maarof), Bangsar, 59100 Kuala Lumpur | 11AM – 10PM (DAILY)
- Seventen Mall, L2-06 & L2K-03 Seventeen Shopping Mall, Seksyen 17, 40150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor | 11:30AM – 8PM (DAILY)
- Menara Hap Seng, Level 1-01, Menara Hap Seng 2, Plaza Hap Seng, No 1, Jalan P Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur, 50250 Kuala Lumpur | 9AM – 8:30PM (WEEKDAYS), Closed Weekends
- Subang Parade, G32 & LG33, Subang Parade, No 5, Jalan SS16/1, 47500 Subang Jaya | 10AM – 10PM (DAILY)
- Main Place, GF-21 & 22, Main Place Mall, Jalan usj 21/10, Usj 21, 47630 Subang Jaya, Selangor | 10AM – 10PM (DAILY)
Status: Muslim-friendly, only HALAL Certified products and suppliers
Now Playing, Catch New Episodes Every Friday At 7PM
We would like to invite you to join our New Telegram Group! We will regularly post about good food, casual promos, giveaways, and interesting findings in Malaysia.