[UPDATED, 1 June 2021]
- The National Security Council (NSC) now reports that MITI will be a one-stop centre for all business owners (essential services only) to apply for work approval letters.
- The NSC will set up a one-stop centre managed by MITI to issue work approval letters upon confirmation from respective ministries which monitor those sectors.
- The NSC also stresses that new applications for work-related travel must now be resubmitted to CIMS 3.0.
- Source: The Star
Here’s How To Get The New MITI Approval Letter
COVID-19 Intelligent Management Systems (CIMS) 3.0 Application (dated 1-14 June 2021)
- For MCO registration for business operation, apply here: https://notification.miti.gov.my/login
- All applications are subject to approval from MITI Malaysia
Siaran media MITI berikutan pengumuman @MKNJPM sebentar tadi untuk menggunakan CIMS 3.0 sebagai pusat sehenti untuk pendaftaran syarikat dalam sektor-sektor yang dibenarkan beroperasi bermula 1 hingga 14 Jun 2021.#PatuhiSOP pic.twitter.com/dcXtIyl9iT
— MITI Malaysia (@MITIMalaysia) May 31, 2021
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Klang Valley community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!