Ramadan, or the holy month of fasting and abstinence, is feted in all Muslim countries around the world. It serves as a devotion to learning self-control, gratitude, and compassion for those less fortunate.
In today’s article, we’ve curated 10 superb foodie deals in this Ramadan month 2019. From Starbucks RM5 off, McDonald’s Ramadan Special to Tealive RM2.50 deal, we got you covered.
1. Jom #BulanBERiBERi dengan Nando’s!
Start off your bulan BERi-BERi right with our flavorful, succulent PERi-PERi chicken to fix your crave! From fire-starter to main meal and bottomless drink at only RM29.90, semua pun ada! Valid all-day long for dine-in only.
Pro tips to reserve:
- Just walk-in to any Nando’s restaurant to make a reservation on the same day. (Sorry no calls allowed)
- Order your desired meals and make your full payment
- Be back 30 minutes before dinner time
For more information, please visit here.
2. Marrybrown Ramadan Raya Family Combo RM47
- 8 pieces Marrybrown crispy chicken
- 2 big size French fries
- 1.5 liters Fanta Strawberry x 1
- 6 Kurma
3. Tealive Drinks at RM2.50
Starting May 5, you can get Tealive beverages for RM2.50 when you pay with your Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
Tealive will be holding a Raya Campaign from the 5th May 2019 to 15th June 2019. During the campaign, customers can purchase their favourite Tealive beverages for only RM2.50, exclusively for those who pay with the Touch ‘n Go eWallet app.
McDonald’s is having 30 amazing deals for this Ramadan! That means there will be one different promotion each day throughout the whole month of Ramadan. One of the deals can even save you up to RM8.20! Are you ready to plan your Berbuka Puasa meal ahead?
How To Redeem?
- You can redeem only one offer per order, so choose wisely
- Your offer will only be available for a limited time once you press ‘Redeem’ button so make sure you are close to a cashier or kiosk when you do that.
- Claiming an offer is simple; once you have tapped the ‘Redeem’ button, just show your phone to the crew member and they will add the offer to your order.
Terms & Conditions
- Mention this offer while ordered
- Once redeemed, offer will be made available to you again after 5 mins.
- You will only have 5 minutes to redeem your offer upon clicking ‘Redeem’
- Not valid with any other McDonald’s food offer/promotion
- Products on offer are not available for exchange with other products
- Valid in Malaysia only
- Not applicable at Airports, Genting Highlands and Langkawi restaurants
- Only valid at the front counter and Drive-Thru
- Offer is only valid from 10am – 4am
- Prices display are inclusive of 6% service tax
5. Pay With Boost at KFC and get RM5 cash back
Get RM5 cashback* when you spend minimum RM20 at participating KFC outlet from 1 – 31 May 2019.
All KFC outlets nationwide should be Boosted by now, mentioned by Boost on its Facebook.
Iftar with Fave and enjoy 50% Cashback!
Use code: IFTAR50
Capped at RM20 & T&Cs apply.
Browse this link to shop for attractive Ramadan Buffet.
7. Starbucks RM5 OFF With WeChat Pay
Starbucks Malaysia is partnering with WeChat this Ramadan! Foodies can enjoy RM5 OFF when you use WeChat Pay to purchase. Here’s how:
Step 1: Open up WeChat to scan the QR code given.
Step 2: Simply press “REDEEM” when the promotion page pops up to get your RM5 off.
Step 3: Shake to redeem the extra bonus for your next cup of Starbucks, up to RM9.90 off (if you’re lucky)!
Promo Period: 1st May 2019 – 30th June 2019
8. NY Steak Shack Dine 5 FREE 1 Promotion
Terms & Conditions:
- All price quoted are in Malaysia Ringgit (MYR), inclusive 10% Service Charge and 6% Service Tax
- Valid for Dine-In only from 1 May 2019 until 30 June 2019 at all NY Steak Shack in Malaysia
- 5 Guests Dine-In & order 5 Main Entrees from A La Carte and Just For Kids menus (except Sharing Platters), pay for 4 Entrees only
- FREE entree is to be equal or lesser amount of the purchased entrees
- Images are for illustration purpose only
- Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions
- Poultry and meat served may contain bones; please enjoy with care
- Weight mentioned in this menu are approximate pre-cooked weights, actual weights may vary
- NY Steak Shack Malaysia reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice
Inside Scoop is having an ice-cream buffet in conjunction with Ramadan. If you’re interested in eating as much ice-cream as you can, you need to read on!
The price for adults is RM32 and kids is RM17. It comes with unlimited ice cream, buttermilk waffles and apam balik. So, if you are dreaming about eating a lot of flavours such as Peanut Butter Cup, Dark Chocolate Brownies, Nutty Nutella, and Vanilla Bean all at once, you need to go to Inside Scoop on the 13th May 2019!
Terms & Conditions:
- Not valid with any other offers and promotions.
- Apam balik is only available at outlets marked*.
- Kids price is applicable to children born from year 2007 to 2014.
- Ice cream buffet is on a first come first serve basis only.
- We will not be able to serve beyond each outlets’ maximum seating capacity for each session.
- We reserve the right to change and amend the rules and regulations at our own discretion without prior notice.
Besides Inside Scoop, Swensen’s is also having Ramadan Ice Cream Buffet!
Ever had one of those days when you’re craving for something sweet, but you know candy just won’t cut it? Maybe it’s time to treat yourself to an Ice Cream Buffet! What’s better? It’s priced at RM9.90 only! Everybody scream!
Ice Cream Buffet Only Available At These Outlets:
- Sunway Velocity Mall: 03-9201 3027
- Sunway Putra Mall: 03-4051 2972
- Da:Men Mall USJ: 03-8011 1500
- Melawati Mall: 03-4162 9690
- Puchong IOI Mall: 03-8080 8192
Terms & Conditions
- Strictly for dine-in only
- Price inclusive of SST 6%
- No sharing and wastage is allowed
- Limited 2 hours from the time the order was taken
- Not valid with other on-going coupons, discount, and promotion
- The ice cream buffet begins from 6th May till 4th June.
- Other terms and conditions may apply
Alright, foodies, that’s all for now! We’ll be adding more foodie deals to this post once we figured out more. So make sure you check out our sister Facebook pages – KL Foodie & Penang Foodie for more articles like this.